In 1900, the replica handbags outlet Paris world expo. Under the Eiffel Tower, when the handover in the new century, the Swiss watch OMEGA style series with its hermes replica handbags excellent performance won the highest honor awarded by the international jury member clubs with fame spreading far ysl replica handbags and wide, and the Greek temple (Greek Temple) gold carved table is one of. at that time, the OMEGA watch the annual output 640-460 Exam Questions two hundred thousand, one thousand employees, is a Swiss manufacturer hermes replica handbags come first on the list tab.

hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags burberry replica handbags replica handbags burberry replica handbags replica handbags celine replica handbags celine replica handbags celine replica handbags replica handbags celine replica handbags replica handbags celine replica handbags replica handbags ysl replica handbags replica handbags ysl replica handbags replica handbags louis vuitton replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags hermes replica handbags 640-460 Exam Questions Latest Cisco 648-232 Test Questions cisco 200-120 Microsoft 70-410 Microsoft 70-462 Latest Cisco 400-101 Test Questions 070-410 700-501 Microsoft 070-411 100-101 646-206 070-462 050-SEPROAUTH-02 Microsoft MB2-703 Microsoft MB2-703 050-SEPROAUTH-02 646-206 Microsoft 70-462 CCIE Lab CCIE routing and switching lab CCIE Data Center Lab CCIE Security Lab CCIE Wireless Lab louis vuitton replica handbags replica handbags
The Suckling houses: Whitton: The Twickenham Museum
The Twickenham Museum The history centre for Twickenham, Whitton, Teddington and the Hamptons
Click for Homepage Click for People Click for Places Click for Events Click for Research Click for Themed Exhibitions Click for Picture Archive Click for Timeline Click for children's section
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
People Places banner image

The Suckling houses

  Date: 1609

Later known as Warren Farm

 
1609   Birth of John Suckling Jr in an existing house then known as Goodfathers.
1622   Sir John Suckling builds a second house
1627   Sir John Suckling dies, the Whitton property
          bequeathed to his son John, but not until he is 25
1634   Sir John Suckling Jr   inherits the estate
1635   sells to Michael & Richard Holman of Twickenham
1659   Michael Holman & his wife Sarah die
1664   Richard Holman assessed for 19 Hearths, house empty
1671   Richard Holman sells to Lord John Belasyse
1672   Lord Belasyse assessed for 17 Hearths
1687   Lord Belasyse sells to Anthony Cary, 5th Viscount Falkland (1656-94)
1694   Lady Falkland inherits on the death of her husband
1711   Duke of Quinsborough pays rates
1712   to1714 Capt Gardiner pays a half rate
1718   to 1728 Colonel Gardiner pays a half rate
1729   Madam Gardiner pays the rates
1730   Mr. Brumpton ratepayer
1732   and 1733. no entry in the rate books
1734   to 1737 Mr. Crawford pays rates for Brumptons
1738   to 1758 Daniel Blake pays rates for Brumptons
^ top ^
Full rates are paid for the property up to 1711, thereafter a reduced rate is paid, so it is possible the house may have been partly demolished by this time. By the later part of the 18th century the site of the former Suckling house is a farm. The house, known as Warren Farm, was demolished when Warren Road and Crane Way were built in the early 1930s.

Sir John Suckling had built up a large property interest at Whitton in the early 17th century, this large estate was transferred through to the Holmans, Belasyse and Falklands. In the 18th century Brumpton and then Townsend Andrews father and son were the owners, followed by Edmund Hill of the Powder Mills. From about 1730 the land is leased out by the owners as farm land, none of the owners, except Hill, lived at Whitton.

In the Enclosure Award, of 1818, Samuel Pulsford was the owner, later inherited by his son Robert in 1835.

Accession 162 at the London Metropolitan Archives contains many of the property details up to 1904.
^ top ^
 
Printer-friendly version: The Suckling houses
More about Whitton



TOP

Home | People | Places | Events | Research | Themes | Pictures | Timeline | Kids
Search | About | News | Newsletter | Contact | Site Map
Help | Credits | Links
Make a donation

© The Twickenham Museum