Richmond Road, East Twickenham , East Twickenham and St Margarets
|c1835||House built in grounds of Twickenham Park|
|1840||Dr Michael Barry > 1853|
|1850||House known as Caen Lodge|
|1855||Lord Willoughby de Eresby until 1866|
|1879||House known as Bertie House|
|c1886||House known as Willoughby House|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.