Ducks Walk, East Twickenham and St Margarets
|1858||House built by Mr James Veitch Shaw|
|1871||James V Shaw (b1806), Law Stationer, Doctors Commons|
|1878||House extended by Mr R R Stokes|
|Mr & Mrs Wood Austin. Accommodation offered for 6-8 Gentlemen paying guests|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.