The Twickenham Museum
Research: Houses of local interest and their occupiers

Cranham House
Hampton House

90 High Street, Hampton

previously known as The Moorings
1800 William James Griffinhoofe, apothecary
1901 _ Lambton
1924 Captain Joseph Robert Brandon
1931 Mrs Dewar
1937 Madame G Francois
Cranham House

Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.