Thames Street, Hampton
|stood opposite 10-18 Thames Street and not to be confused with present day Ferry House at 20 Thames Street|
|1675||Thomas Spicer, carpenter and ferryman|
|1831||Mrs Pufford/John Walters|
|1914||purchased by UDC and demolished to widen Thames Street|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.