Thames Street, Hampton
|not to be confused with present no1 Thames Street formerly known as Riverdale. The original Riverdale was a group of houses demolished when the Waterworks acquired the land|
|1811||William Wightman, Queen's Bench Judge, until 1820|
|1815||Henry Fauntleroy, until 1821. Last man to be hanged in England for forgery|
|1817||Dr Robert Stanser, 2nd Bishop of Nova Scotia, until 1829|
|House demolished in 1850s and site used by Waterworks then being constructed on riverside land|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.