The Twickenham Museum
Research: Houses of local interest and their occupiers

Teddington Hall

Hampton Road, Teddington

1863 House built by John Cornelius Park (1807-87)
1870 House named. Sold to Mr Faithful Cookson, Ironmaster.
1881 House enpty at time of Census
1892 Captain Anthony Charles Abdy
1893 J Brendon Curgenven MRCS LSA Hon Sec the Harveian Society
1896 William Darell
1900 Walter Sulley
1908 Arthur Faylour-King
1924 Major Abraham Pegrum
1928 William Hammond
1929 Frank Warren
1946 Acquired by the National Physical Laboratory
House vacated by NPL
House converted to apartments

Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.