The Twickenham Museum
Research: Houses of local interest and their occupiers

Ryde House

Richmond Road near Richmond Bridge., East Twickenham and St Margarets

c1830 House built
1872 Samuel Oliver Pierce
1884 ditto (Ryde Lodge)
1888 George Wilkinson, architect (1814-1890)
Ryde House in 2004

Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.