Park Road, East Twickenham and St Margarets
|1828||House built by George Topham, a Richmond vintner|
|1874||A Tweedie, MD FRS|
|1881||Alexander Tweedie (b1795), Physician, Edinburgh University|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.