Amyand Park Road, Twickenham
|1785||Thomas Rea Cole (1733-1807)|
|1807||Henry Cole (1770-1815) > 1810 (see Ragman's Castle|
|1818||Messrs Cole & Harriet Tudor née Cole (d1825)|
|c1825||The widow and two daughters of King Christophe of S Domingp|
|c1870||Dr Yearsley, aurist. House now named St Stephen's|
Note: * signifies tenant or lessee of property, where known. Many of the dates noted are "spot" dates taken from rate books, directories, Enclosure Award, maps, or other sources and may not indicate arrival or departure of an occupier. Occupation is shown chronologically although some exact dates have not yet been ascertained.